WHY INVEST IN REAL ESTATE?
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States
1. Due to the scarcity in land and the increasing population & demand.
- Lands are natural resources which cannot be reproduced the way it is - "(except for the very expensive method of land reclamation from ocean, sea, or river beds). This means that the price of land is set to keep going up indefinitely into the future, regardless of the general economic conditions. As a result, the total value of your real estate investment will also continue increasing in the long term."
2. Real Estate is very resilient.
- "The local real-estate market is overall seen to be quite resilient, with the large unmet demand for housing a large contributing factor. Behaviorally, in any downturn, the real-estate market will naturally correct itself. In due time, it will start picking up again,” - Prof. Eric Soriano, a real estate expert.
3. Real estate can provide a hedge against inflation.
- As prices go up, rents go up too.
4. Earn in 2 ways at the same time.
- Capital Appreciation (due to continuous developments within the area and limited land resources)
- Rental (Megaworld made it possible by developing a mixed-use TOWNSHIP - Malls, International Institutions, Multinational Companies and Embassies.)